- Synthetic Intelligence (AI) in Well being Sector
- Sagar Parikrama Initiative
Synthetic Intelligence (AI) in Well being Sector
Focus: GS II- Well being
Why in Information?
Ministry of Well being has additionally not too long ago designated AIIMS Delhi, PGIMER Chandigarh and AIIMS Rishikesh as Centre of Excellence for Synthetic Intelligence with an goal to advertise creation and use of AI based mostly options in Well being.
About Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM):
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will assist join digital well being options throughout the nation.
- All Indians will get a digital well being ID beneath this scheme.
- The mission goals to create a platform enabling interoperability of well being information throughout the well being ecosystem in order to create longitudinal Digital Well being Document (EHR) of each citizen.
- Each citizen’s well being document will now be digitally safe.
- The well being ID might be used as well being account.
- Private well being data might be linked to this account and considered with the assistance of a cellular software.
- Additional it’ll combine innovative applied sciences reminiscent of Synthetic Intelligence, IoTs, blockchain and so forth. with current well being IT purposes as per want for enhancing the efficiency of the well being providers.
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will present dependable information, main to higher therapy and financial savings for sufferers too.
- The Nationwide Well being Authority (NHA) would be the implementing company of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM).
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) is the flagship scheme of the Union authorities as part of the Indian authorities’s Nationwide Well being Coverage.
- AB-PMJAY supplies a well being cowl of as much as Rs. 5 lakh a household a 12 months, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization, to India’s backside 40% poor and susceptible inhabitants.
- The programme was launched in September, 2018.
- AB-PMJAY is beneath the aegis of Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare.
- The PM Jan Arogya Yojana beneficiaries get an e-card that can be utilized to avail providers at an empanelled hospital, public or personal, anyplace within the nation, with which they’ll stroll right into a hospital and procure cashless therapy.
- The scheme has sure pre-conditions by which it picks who can avail of the well being cowl profit. Whereas within the rural areas the checklist is generally categorized on lack of housing, meagre revenue and different deprivations, the city checklist of PMJAY beneficiaries is drawn up on the idea of occupation.
Key Options of AB-PMJAY
- PM-JAY is a well being assurance scheme that covers 10.74 crores households throughout India or roughly 50 crore Indians.
- It supplies a canopy of 5 lakh per household per 12 months for medical therapy in empanelled hospitals, each private and non-private.
- It supplies cashless and paperless service to its beneficiaries on the level of service, i.e., the hospital.
- E-cards are offered to the eligible beneficiaries based mostly on the deprivation and occupational standards of Socio-Financial Caste Census 2011 (SECC 2011).
- There is no such thing as a restriction on household dimension, age or gender.
- All earlier medical circumstances are coated beneath the scheme.
- It covers 3 days of hospitalisation and 15 days of put up hospitalisation, together with diagnostic care and bills on medicines.
- The scheme is transportable and a beneficiary can avail medical therapy at any PM-JAY empanelled hospital exterior their state and anyplace within the nation.
- The Central authorities has determined to offer free testing and therapy of Coronavirus beneath the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Sagar Parikrama Initiative
GS II: Meals Safety, Authorities Insurance policies & Interventions, Economics of Animal-Rearing
Why in Information?
Part-IV of ‘Sagar Parikrama’ within the state of Karnataka will happen for 2 days ; overlaying the stretch of Uttar Kannada on 18th March 2023 and on nineteenth March 2023 Udupi adopted by Dakshan Kannada.
About Sagar Parikrama:
- It’s an initiative aiming to resolve the problems of fishermen and different stakeholders. It facilitates their financial upliftment by means of numerous schemes and packages being applied by the Authorities of India.
- It’s envisioned as part of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsava’ saluting our nice freedom fighters, sailors and fishers.
- It might allow the Authorities in devising higher coverage for enhancing the standard of life and financial well-being of individuals of the coastal neighborhood.
- The journey of Sagar Parikrama shall give attention to the sustainable steadiness between the utilization of marine fisheries sources for the meals safety of the nation and livelihoods of coastal fisher communities and the safety of marine ecosystems, to bridge the varied gaps of fisher communities, improvement of fishing villages, upgradation and creation of infrastructure reminiscent of fishing harbours & fish touchdown centres to make sure sustainable and accountable improvement by means of an ecosystem strategy.
- Part-IV of ‘Sagar Parikrama’ will cowl an total 10 areas in 3 coastal districts.